3 FREE PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS
Each training takes about 30-60 minutes to complete.
About the course:
Introduce Yourself to Caring Science by Completing these FREE Trainings!
· Conveying and Sustaining Caring in Online Classrooms
· Mindful Communication for Caring Online
· Caring Science, Mindful Practice at Work and Beyond
They are an excellent place to begin learning about Caring Science. Each training takes about 30-60 minutes to complete.
The trainings are based on research results from studies completed by Kathleen Sitzman, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF, FAAN, Distinguished Watson Caring Science Scholar. They are sponsored by the East Carolina University Office for Faculty Excellence.
· Each training is a 30-60-minute self-guided presentation.
· To access the trainings, go to: https://ofe.ecu.edu/office-for-faculty-excellence/ofe-sessions/online-professional-development/
· Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says: “Caring in the Digital World”.
· Under the heading Non-ECU Employees, there is a purple link for each of the three trainings.
· Click on whichever training you would like to complete and the presentation should open.
· Be sure to click on any interactive exemplars as these will provide additional content.
· Once you have completed a training, a link on the final slide will take you to a brief reflection form. You will need to complete that if you would like to receive a certificate of completion.
Click HERE for the 3 FREE Trainings Flyer if you want to invite friends
If you have any further questions, please let me know. I am happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org